French manicures have become a classic. For their naturalness and elegance, they are one of the most popular types of manicure and a sure-fire hit for those who want to switch between formal and more informal styles with perfect hands!
Here are the steps for you to achieve a perfect French manicure:
- Dilute the effervescent tablet in warm water and insert your nails for 10 minutes. This will have an emollient effect and greatly hydrate your nails.
- Remove the cuticles with the orangewood stick and file the nails to the desired shape.
- Place the adhesive guides.
- Apply the white varnish to the tips of the nails and, when dry, remove the adhesive guides.
- Apply the pink varnish (1 or 2 coats, depending on the intensity you want).
- Finish the manicure with a glossy top coat.
You’re sure to always want to have this kit close to hand. Because your French manicure will go with all of your looks!