1.INFORMATION FOR THE USER
YOU COSMETICS, S.L., hereinafter DATA CONTROLLER, is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs the user that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions in the current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The data will be processed for the following transactions:
- Sending commercial advertising communications, provided that it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other present or future physical or electronic means which allow for commercial communications. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER about its products and services, or by its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Statistical studies
- Processing orders, requests or any other communications carried out via any contact forms available to the user.
- Sending out the website newsletter.
Data storage criteria: the data will be stored as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when this is no longer the case, it will be erased using the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the restriction or objection to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if the user considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information for exercising these rights:
Postal address: YOU COSMETICS, S.L.. Ciencia, 35-39 Nau 1 08850 Pol. Ind. Les Massotes, GAVÀ (BARCELONA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or the forms available for download, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for their request to be processed by the service provider, while the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data supplied to the DATA CONTROLLER is accurate, and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The DATA CONTROLLER will expressly inform and guarantee users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties and that if this data is ever transferred, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested. All data requested through the website is compulsory as it is necessary in order to provide an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, the service provider cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to the needs of the user.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which the data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and in an appropriate, pertinent manner limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is being processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise these rights.